Retired Loaner Vehicles
Retired Loaner Vehicles are new cars (not yet registered) that are typically used during test drives or lent to customers as service loaners. Once these courtesy vehicles have fulfilled their purpose, they’re placed on sale as retired loaner vehicles.
If you have more questions about our retired loaner vehicles feel free to inquire or schedule your free test drive today!
We update our prices regularly based on live market conditions, so be sure to check this page for any vehicle and finance updates.
Full Protection Plan
- Paint Sealant – 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Fabric Protection – Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Leather & Vinyl Protectant – 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Undercoat – Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Rust Inhibitor – Lifetime Limited warranty
3 Months 3k Miles Warranty
- Front to Back Warranty
7 Year 100k Miles Limited Power Train Warranty
- Factory Mandated Inspection Completed by A Certified Technician
- Carfax Vehicle History Report – Have Confidence in Your Vehicle’s History
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Towing, Fixing a Flat Tire, Battery Jumpstart, Locksmith Service, and Gas Refuel
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio – 3 Month Trial Subscription
- Car Rental Allowance – Up to $35 per day